Dr. John Green is currently the Vice President for WAGE.
I am a Consultant Gastroenterologist in Cardiff and Vale University Health board since 2001.
My other roles include:
– C21 Deputy Programme Director and Clinical Senior Lecturer for School of Medicine in Cardiff University.
– Clinical Lead on the National Endoscopy Programme in Wales
– Chair of the Local Endoscopy User Group
– Former Clinical director for Gastroenterology in CAV UHB.
– Ex-chair of the service accreditation group of the JAG, RCP London
My main areas of interest are Bowel Cancer screening and improving endoscopy services through JAG.
Click on the Twitter icon below to follow me.